[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Decision node always taking first option

Arutha do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 13 06:25:02 EDT 2007

I'm certain the Script-engine has access to Objects in memory, since I can call any function in the object from the script in the process definition and get a valid response. (See my node-enter action above, that works)

I'm also sure Objects can be accessed in conditions, as it is one of the examples in the jBPM folder, like so:

<decision name="decline?">
  |   <transition name="no" to="base rating">
  |      <condition expression="#{quoteWorkingObject.declineCount == 0}"/>
  |   </transition>
  |    <transition name="yes" to="end1">
  |     condition expression="#{quoteWorkingObject.declineCount > 0}"/>
  |   </transition>
  | </decision>

I'm about to give Peta's example a shot, though the syntax differs from the example given in jBPM.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4083855#4083855

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4083855