[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Decision node always taking first option

estaub do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 13 09:00:20 EDT 2007

>> Ignore petia's example since that also uses a processvariable and just another (imo less wanted) syntax.

That is, of course, unless it works! ;-)
I have a vague memory of running into the same problem and using Petia's workaround early this year., when I was just starting with JBPM.   Unfortunately, I don't remember anything useful, like what the underlying problem was, except that as you'd guess, it had to do with variable resolution.

-Ed Staub

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4083927#4083927

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4083927