[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: No class loaders found

mailinator do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 13 09:44:21 EDT 2007

Hi Ed,
thanks for helping.
the class you are refering to is mine.
Its my User class.
What i am trying to do is : putting that user in the variable instance. Doing my things. Taking back the user.

LAST developpements :
i took the part of code which was suspicious :

taskInstance.end

and i put it somewhere else in my action.

and i have only one exception now :

java.lang.ClassCastException: org.jbpm.scheduler.ejbtimer.EjbSchedulerServiceFactory
org.jbpm.svc.Services.getServiceFactory(Services.java:122)
org.jbpm.svc.Services.getService(Services.java:139)
org.jbpm.svc.Services.getCurrentService(Services.java:88)
org.jbpm.graph.exe.ProcessInstance.end(ProcessInstance.java:328)

Its seems that jbpm is trying to end the process instance (wich is nice) but fail to do so. It try to end the instance because my task is the last one of he process.

I cant seem to understand why jbpm cant find the right class for that EjbSchedulerService thing.

Regards,

O.M.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4083952#4083952

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4083952