[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: sub-process invocation

petia do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 13 10:28:34 EDT 2007

Sorry for the silly question, but where do I find the server log. I have really tried to find it (and searched through all log files modified last day) but I fail.

I posted the question because I thought the problem of properly referring to a sub-process is similar to this of properly referring to a variable. It took me some time to find out a working syntax for accessing a variable from a xml process specification. The syntax I use now is: contextInstance.variables['variable-name'] (as pointed out on this forum not a straightforward syntax, but it is working. I did not get the syntax proposed in the documentation to work.). I thought that something similar may apply for process invocations.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4083985#4083985

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4083985