[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Decision node always taking first option

Arutha do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 13 10:46:29 EDT 2007

@de Nederlandse kerel (kukeltje)
anonymous wrote : "When evaluating an object stored as a jbpm variable..."

In the first line of my first post, mate. Sorry if it was a bit unclear, thought that said enough. I'm running jESB with jBPM, and the ESB specification "preps" the variable for me in that manner.

And yes.. it's thursday, but I'm free tomorrow so.. off to the liquor store and work on that Korsakoff's syndrome ~~

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4083995#4083995

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4083995