[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam TLD namespace not recognized in jsp

jgreene do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 13 14:21:26 EDT 2007

Hello -
I'm having to convert a few facelets to jsps (don't ask), and we want to use jsp instead of jspx.  But when I change the xmlns definition at the top of the page to <%@ taglib uri="http://jboss.com/products/seam/taglib" prefix="s" %>, eclipse says it can't find the tag library descriptor for that url, and I get the following error when I deploy and try to load the page:

Error: "http://jboss.com/products/seam/taglib" is not a registered TLD namespace.

Can someone let me know how to get this namespace registered so I can use seam tags within my jsps?  thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4084134#4084134

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4084134