[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Foreign keys with 0 and not NULL

lafr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 14 04:39:23 EDT 2007

The ID-field of MbiMsgss is of type Integer:
@Entity
  | @Table(name="mbi_msgss")
  | public class MbiMsgss implements java.io.Serializable
  | {
  | 	@Id
  | 	@GeneratedValue(strategy=GenerationType.IDENTITY)
  | 	@Column(name="msgss_serial")
  | 	private java.lang.Integer msgssSerial;

The problem is, that our legacy app fills in a zero instead of a null into the database table field which works as a foreign key field.
So when I access the entity which has a OneToOne relation (uni-directional) to the above, I get that exception.
@Entity

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4084338#4084338

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4084338