[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: conceptual question about concurrency

wschwendt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 14 07:32:11 EDT 2007

"matt.drees" wrote : Thanks for answering!
  | 2.
  | Does Seam similarly ensure that application-scope pojos are not multi-threaded?

The Seam reference manual,  section "Concurrency model" in chapter "3: The conceptual component model" contains information about it.

>From what I understand based on the aforementioned section:

session scope: Seam serializes requests to Session scoped JavaBeans (POJOs) and Session Beans by default.

application scope: serialization of requests is not the default behavior, although it could be enforced on any JavaBean or Session Bean component by adding the @Synchronized annotation

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4084395#4084395

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4084395