[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: required variables

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 14 09:17:53 EDT 2007

It is not the final solution and I am indeed looking into not setting them at all. This 'else' is probabbly added without looking into the consequences and (still strange, the lack of unittests). I'm investigating this in previous releases, but with the small patch his workaround probably does not have to be implemented and all other tests still work, while not setting them caused a test to fail (just checked).

Regarding the ending of the task without the variables being set, that is probably not an issue since all should take place in a transaction, but I'm not sure... I'll get back with more info in an hour.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4084442#4084442

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4084442