[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: required variables

dleerob do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 14 10:04:24 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote : Regarding the ending of the task without the variables being set, that is probably not an issue since all should take place in a transaction, but I'm not sure... I'll get back with more info in an hour.

Thanks Ronald, this works for me: if I call jbpmContext.setRollbackOnly(), the task instance is not saved. So all I need to do is call that in my catch block and my task instance won't end. Fixing my problem. So with your small patch, everything should work nicely for me.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4084460#4084460

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4084460