[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Retry a Node, after exception.

jgreiner do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 14 10:34:01 EDT 2007

When my code throws an exception on a node, the process instance is stuck on the node.  When I correct the problem, does someone know the method or the object I could look at to retry the process execution on the node?

Here is what I am trying, but ExecutionContext is always null, so I am not sure I am grabbing that in a correct fashion.   This code is being call within an ejb.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4084491#4084491

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4084491