[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam 2.0 Beta - jBPM example (TODO list) not working

gputhanv do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 14 11:41:06 EDT 2007

Hi,

I am unable to get the "todo" example, packaged with the Seam 2.0 Beta 1 download, working. It complains of error in "todo.jsp". The below line seems to be incorrect.

<s:button action="#{todoList.done}" taskInstance="#{task}" value="Done" />

There is no taskInstance attribute for <s:button>

If I remove the attribute, then nothing seem to happen when I click the "Done" button for a task.

Please help.

Thanks
Girish

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4084538#4084538