[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: Custom DataSourceBinding

chrisodom do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 14 13:53:06 EDT 2007

Using the DeploymentService seems to be working. What I did was to convert my Service Archive to interface with the DeploymentService and added in the undeploy and deploy methodology. This allows the admin the ability to change the Service Archive params on the fly to reconfigure the DataSource. The only problem with this is that I would have preferred to use the JBoss 5 implementation and when going to JBoss 5 this will have to be re-written. If you are going to follow this Topic I would definetly consider what the impact of this type of implementation will cause when migrating.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4084593#4084593

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4084593