[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Re: Is JBoss Remoting work with Spring Framework

ron.sigal@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 14 17:24:59 EDT 2007

Hi Katta,

I think you're asking if you can replace a Spring transport with a Remoting transport.  Unfortunately, I don't know enough about Spring to answer your question.  However, I would definitely like to know the answer.  If you learn more, I hope you will post the information in this forum.

I will mention, by the way, that our performance tests have suggested that the Remoting socket transport together with JBoss Serialization is faster than the Spring RMI transport.  The test results are discussed at http://labs.jboss.com/jbossremoting/docs/benchmark/performance_benchmark.html.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4084654#4084654

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4084654