[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Mixing and Matching ICEfaces/RichFaces/GWT etc

neilac333 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Sep 15 22:05:50 EDT 2007

Thanks, Pete.  Your comments echoed the sentiments I gleaned from both the ICEfaces and Seam forums as well.  Essentially, ICEfaces doesn't appear to play terribly nice with others.  That is too bad since ICEfaces has some cool components that RF seems to lack like a slick sortable, pageable dataTable (unless I missed something in the RF suite).

As for GWT, you are right of course that it is a different kettle of fish and certainly less straightforward with Seam than a JSF component framework.  I was just expanding my question beyond JSF component suites to other view technologies just to see if there were any compelling experiences anyone cared to share.  I really dig their input suggest widget!

I look forward to trying to mix RF/IF and seeing what happens.

Thanks again.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4084794#4084794

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4084794