[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Unclear validation error messages

kumlali do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Sep 16 00:12:58 EDT 2007

Thanks for your quick response, freespace. I actually know how to show the error messages up nearby the fields as in booking example. I am rather interested in followings:

- Should I prefer error messages show up nearby the fields as in booking example or should I list them all together as in registration example?

- If I choose to show all the messages together, as in registration example, does Seam allow me to show i18 label names embedded in the error messages? If yes, how?

Regards,

Ali Sadik Kumlali

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4084797#4084797

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4084797