[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: two @datamodel in one sessionbean?

jacob.orshalick do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Sep 16 14:12:39 EDT 2007

Let me make sure I understand your question in the context of the previous code...

1. You have specified the following:

2. The user selects an @DataModel in your view list which executes some action.

3. The action does not invoke the @DataModelSelection attribute, just logs a statement, say:

  | public void select() {
  |   log.info("User selected something!");
  | }

4. Subsequently, in the RENDER_RESPONSE phase you attempt to access the outjected variable #{focusList1} and the context variable is null.

In other words, if the @DataModelSelection attribute is not invoked (touched) during the INVOKE_APPLICATION phase, the @DataModelSelection is not loaded.  Therefore, no value is outjected to the context to be made available in the RENDER_RESPONSE.

Is this correct?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4084829#4084829

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4084829