[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam 2.0 Beta with Weblogic 10

apatterson11 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 17 01:16:15 EDT 2007

Hi,

We've just started using Seam and have encountered a problem with Weblogic 10. The Weblogic EJB compiler seems to have a problem with vararg methods. It seems to interpret the method as being transient (because of the overlap in the field transient flag and method/constructor varargs flag in their respective access modifier flags).

Seam is caught up because it uses vararg methods which causes a failure during deployment of our project ear. Apparently there is change request with BEA.

Has anyone else run into this problem?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4084880#4084880

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4084880