[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: Interceptor is applied 16 times instead of 1

afloom do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 17 04:29:36 EDT 2007

Thomas,

I tried your code and couldn't reproduce your problem in a simple ear application with one ejb. One difference would be that I use JBossAOP 1.5.5.GA (in JBoss AS 4.2.1.GA). My EJB isn't EJB3, but 2.1.

A possible way of finding out what's going on would be to print a stack trace in the beginning of your logging interceptor.
Possibly it could be something with the implementation of EJB3. Try creating a 2.1 EJB to see if you get the same behavior.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4084920#4084920

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4084920