[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - question on clustering

haribaasha do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 17 05:42:01 EDT 2007

Hi
      I have setup a cluster of 4 machines, the ejb resides in 3 machines and the remote call is made from the other machine

-----server 2---------------server 3-----------server 4

hence the service resides as a ejb in 2 ,3 and 4, calls are made to this via HAJNDI from 1. hence the load is balanced between 2,3 and 4. 1 is more like my central server.

now can i remove any of the machines (2 or 3 or 4) from the cluster at runtime ?

it shouldnt be shutting down the machine, but by configuration alone (preferrably on the server 1) i should be able to reduce the cluster to 3 machines. 1 will always be part of the cluster.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4084943#4084943

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4084943