[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: MDB Not working

harini533 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 17 09:01:58 EDT 2007

Hi,

I am trying to do something similar. I want to invoke start and stop delivery on the MBean from a script.

The method MBeanServerLocator.locateJBoss() works fine only from within the Jboss container and not from the command line script. I am unable to figure out how to get a handle to the MBean server. What should I pass as servername to load the MBeanServer in the below code?

Object lServer = initialContext.lookup(serverName);

I tried to give the machine name as the servername, but it does not seem to work. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Harini

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4085031#4085031

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4085031