[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Mixing and Matching ICEfaces/RichFaces/GWT etc

neilac333 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 17 11:17:28 EDT 2007

Thanks, Damian.  I actually missed that.  The demo does indeed demonstrate sorting, but the sorting performance leaves a lot to be desired.  Also, I know my clients will be demanding both sorting and paging from their tables, so the table at this stage is still insufficient for me.

I figure I can try to write something myself; I can wait for Gavin's team to start upgrading the RF components as part of the new ecosystem; I can try to throw IF into the mix; or I can see what Trinidad has to offer.

I figure I will try the last couple of choices for now.

Thanks again.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4085104#4085104

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4085104