[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: createConnection hangs

timfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 17 12:31:13 EDT 2007

"bob_walker99" wrote : Hi,
  | I've been seeing this for a while and alsways put it down to classpath issues, but I'm quite an expert at which jboss client jars work and which don't, and what needs to go where, so I'm no longer convinced that this is the issue.

With JBM 1.4 the jars are very straightforward.

If you are only using JBM from within the app server, then you just need to drop jboss-messaging.jar and remoting 2.2.2 jar in the server/lib directory. (See install guide).

To run JBM from the client you simply need the messaging-client.jar on your client classpath and the standard jboss-all-client.jar from the AS distribution.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4085144#4085144

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4085144