[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Programmatically determining ear name for JNDI lookups:

jnorris10 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 17 13:17:22 EDT 2007

"wolfc" wrote : Have you tried using ejb-links?
  | <ejb-local-ref>
  |   |   <ejb-ref-name>ejb/myBean</ejb-ref-name>
  |   |   <ejb-ref-type>Session</ejb-ref-type>
  |   |   <local>com.mycomp.MyLocal</local>
  |   |   <ejb-link>MyBean</ejb-link>
  |   | </ejb-local-ref>
  | MyLocal bean = (MyLocal) new InitialContext().lookup("java:comp/env/ejb/myBean");

I don't think I have an ENC in an unmanaged component, do I? Isn't that a managed component concept?  I only need to lookup stuff from JNDI for unmanaged components.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4085174#4085174

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4085174