[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Conversation propagation problem/error?

przemjaskier do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 17 14:01:40 EDT 2007

I have a menu with link on which user can click at any time, even being in the middle of a long-running conversation. This link begins conversation by invoking a bean method "startConversation()" which is annotated with @Begin(nested=false, join=false, pageflow="flow.jpdl"). I want that every click on this link launch a brand new conversation, abandoning current, unfinished one. I thought that invoking this link as:

  | <s:link value="Start" action="#{addSimpleItemWizardActions.startConversation()}" propagation="none"/>

will do the job, but I got error message "The conversation ended, timed out or was processing another request" (and redirect to invalidconversationerror.xhtml mentioned below). Page which is a start page for this pageflow is configured to be accessed only in conversation by:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4085193#4085193

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4085193