[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: EJB3 Support

xdoclet do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 18 00:55:52 EDT 2007

>>I think tyronne is mostly missing the *wizards*
yes, exactly. :)

>>Didn't we use to have ejb3 component wizards ?
yes we had component wizards. but it's not available with the newer version.

>>session bean as such ?
yes, for both session beans as well as for MDBs. great if we could have those wizards back. for me it badly affects as i'm doing loads of JBM/JBMQ stuff with MDBs. doing things in a quicker time is the key where those wizards played a vital role.

i've been using JBossIDE since 2004, with xdoclet for the ejb2.x projects. so i have no issues adding the class libraries required for ejb3 and creating things from the scratch, but we're missing the ejb3 wizards here and that's what most concerned about.

(btw: bershath27 == xdoclet)

thanks
Tyronne Wickramarathne

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4085321#4085321