[jboss-user] host ip lookup problem in JBoss AS

saqib butt mr.saqi at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 02:16:15 EDT 2007

hi

i am facing a slight problem, when i use to run jboss using the command,

# ./run.sh -c <configuration> -b 0.0.0.0

the services are accessible through the url "http://localhost:8080" and "
http://192.168.1.100:8080"

but the problem arises when i use the "jboss_init_redhat.sh" for starting
the server, after editing it and setting up the value of JBOSS_HOST to
0.0.0.0, i am not able to access my server through url "
http://192.168.1.100:8080" but at the same time i can access my services
through url "http://localhost:8080"

now is there any configuration setting on linux filesystem that i am
missing, by the way 192.168.1.100 is my ip address and i am trying jboss
server to bind itself to my ip address,

could any one please hekp me out, i will be very grateful to you for this
favor.

--
|   Name:                               Saqib Butt   |
|   Email:                  mr.saqi at gmail.com   |
|   Cell:                     [0092]3024068471   |