[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Conversation propagation problem/error?

przemjaskier do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 18 03:44:49 EDT 2007

BTW: last Seam CVS, Tomcat 6.10, RI 1.2, RF 3.1.

If this issue is related to the fact that propagation=none affects the conversation started from startConversation(), why does it work when I click it for the first time? Something is wrong here.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4085346#4085346

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4085346