[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Configure Application on Jboss to run with multiple database

backo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 18 05:06:05 EDT 2007

Hello,
I need to configure an application to run on JBoss 4.0.5.GA with multiple databases. In the -ds.xml file I set up datasource for each database. The application is using EJB3 and I set up multiple persistence units in the persistence.xml. But when I run the application and try to obtain data from another database I get an error message that the table does not exists. After creating the same table in the first database everything runs fine. So it seams  that there is no connection to the second database. I suppose I have to configure the standardjbosscmp-jdbc.xml to run with multiple datasources but I didn't find any examples how to do this.
Any help will be appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4085366#4085366

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4085366