[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Wannabe-Example needs help growing up

stephen.friedrich do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 18 08:18:17 EDT 2007

Thanks again, Pete. Some details are clearer now. Overall we're still turning around in cycles.

An initial requirement was:
Employee list should only be refreshed when clicking on the "Employees" header.
If I don't immediately start a conversation then each single employee selection will reload the list, right?
I I do immediately start a conversation I don't know where to end it.

Also I still don't see how selecting an employee from the list can continue in the same conversation when opened in the same browser tab and can start a new conversation when opened in a new browser tab.

How does the "natural conversation id" deal with multiple tabs? I might specify a specific conversation id for editing employees. Does it get some kind of suffix when I open several employee areas in multiple tabs?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4085452#4085452

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4085452