[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Something wrong with whole view layer :/ - getting NPE

ASavitsky do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 18 09:19:21 EDT 2007

Yes, this sounds about right (though I never used seam-gen, so I have no idea about the structures it creates). Overriding a class is trivial - just include the correct version in WEB-INF/classes, this will override the JAR version. To be on the safe side, you might as well open the JAR with any ZIP program (WinZip, WinRAR, etc.) and delete the old class version. Is this a web (WAR) project you have, or a full-blown EAR?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4085484#4085484

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4085484