[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: javassist.CannotCompileException with scoped classloader

kabir.khan@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 18 09:51:37 EDT 2007

Which AOP and AS versions are you using? Try with the latest AOP 1.5.x release if you're not already doing that.

I don't think this will make any difference, but try getting rid of the configParserClass attribute:

  | <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
  | <jboss-app>
  | 	<loader-repository>
  | 		com.dts:loader=NotaryAs-ClassLoader
  | 		<loader-repository-config>
  |       		java2ParentDelegaton=true
  | 	      </loader-repository-config>
  | 	</loader-repository>
  | </jboss-app>

When weaving the class it is woven into something like:

  | class Something{
  |
  |    void method(){
  |       //AOP hooks to instantiate an invocation
  |    }
  |
  |    void yadda$yadda$method$aop(){
  |      //Original contents, called by invocation at end of chain
  |    }
  | }

It seems that the code creating the invocation class cannot find the method with the original contents. Maybe it is getting the ClassPools confused.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4085507#4085507

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4085507