[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Version compatibility issues between JBPM 3.1.3 and JBoss AS

jbosspatni do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 18 11:20:44 EDT 2007

Hi,

I am trying to run JBPM 3.1.3 on JBoss AS 4.2 GA.Is this compatible?The custom processes created were deployed correctly on the preconfigured AS.I am trying to acecess the same process stored in an seperate Mysql database via a seam(2.0) application  but unaable to do so.I am getting an error when creating a new context that  a particular hbm file cannot be mapped.Exception is

org.hibernate.InvalidMappingException: Could not parse mapping document from resource org/jbpm/command/TaskInstanceEndCommand.hbm.xml

Please help as i have been struggling to get this up and running for a couple of days now.

Firstly are the versions compatible.If so why am i getting the errors.

Please help!!!!

Regards,
Ajeet Phansalkar

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4085567#4085567