[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Mixing and Matching ICEfaces/RichFaces/GWT etc

neilac333 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 18 11:55:53 EDT 2007

I feel pretty strongly that a slick, AJAX-enabled sortable, pageable table is a must for RF.  And not just because that is precisely what I need!  It is a pretty compelling demand among clients, and it has become a fairly common idiom because of the DataGrid and GridView in .Net.  In fact, it might even behoove the RF team (or I suppose any JSF component team) to take a look at the .Net widgets and come up with something comparable yet better.  That could go a long way towards addressing some of the criticisms lobbed at the JSF side from the .Net side.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4085578#4085578

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4085578