[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Manager.instance().getCurrentConversationId() and nested con

cingram do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 18 17:14:25 EDT 2007

Another Seam user(Stu) and I are integrating Seam and Flex. We have made a lot of progress. In my testing of conversations I noticed that if I have a nested conversation inside of a long running conversation. When I call @End the conversationId is not Popped back to the parent converationId.
i.e.  Manager.instance().getCurrentConversationId() returns the nested converationId, is this how it is intended to work?
Should I be calling Manager.getInstance().getRootConversationId() in this situation?

Looking at the log in the nested situation it looks like the @End is killing the outer conversation

17:06:17,082 INFO  [SeamServiceInvoker]Is Long Running Conversation false
17:06:17,082 INFO  [SeamServiceInvoker] Is Nested Conversation true

Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4085751#4085751

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4085751