[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - maven and microcontainer

ericomtx do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 18 17:17:26 EDT 2007

Is there some article or link how to build a microcontainer with maven that can be used in an application deployed in a tomcat instance ?

I'm trying to use seam with maven and tomcat and all the examples come with ant

One of the examples is jboss-seam-booking

I can see that in example there is mc-conf.jar and jboss-seam-booking.jar in the classpath

I would like to add microcontainer in my application with maven to run this application in TomCat

But I have no idea where to start so that I can build these two files with their structure using maven ...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4085753#4085753

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4085753