[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Wannabe-Example needs help growing up

matt.drees do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 19 00:07:50 EDT 2007

Pete, correct me if I'm wrong with this.

"stephen.friedrich" wrote :
  | Also I still don't see how selecting an employee from the list can continue in the same conversation when opened in the same browser tab and can start a new conversation when opened in a new browser tab.

I don't think you can do that.  It's the same link.  So if ctrl-clicking creates a new conversation in a new tab, then normal-clicking will create a new conversation in the current tab.  Which, from what I understand of your requirements, is fine.

"pete.muir at jboss.org" wrote :
  | You might consider a nested conversation for editing an employee along with manual flush mode to make that atomic.

Pete, would you mind elaborating on why a nested conversation would be beneficial?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4085834#4085834

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4085834