[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Gavin King: Bad tools of Seam is kill its uses!!!

ybxiang.wolf do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 19 03:29:33 EDT 2007

Tony maybe never come back.
He is a superman, i hope i can become superman too.
;-)

"saeediqbal1" wrote : Tony could you please post a tutorial on how you do all that? I dont have myeclipse i would rather try doing that using redhat studio.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4085880#4085880

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4085880