[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - contetnt mixed mode storage

k3nnymusic do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 19 04:52:07 EDT 2007

I'm using jboss as 4.0.5GA and jboss portal 2.4.2 and when I change in xml to mixed storage file every my cms portlet instances have error
java.lang.NullPointerException
and I haven't got access to any content files.
If I try to open any files from my
\jboss-4.0.5.GA\server\default\deploy\jboss-portal.sar\portal-cms.sar\portal\cms\conf\default-content\default

for example by url:
http://localhost:8080/portal/content/default/images/support.gif

I have got the following error:

javax.servlet.ServletException: Unable to register cleanup Synchronization with TransactionManager
  | 	org.jboss.portal.server.servlet.PortalServlet.process(PortalServlet.java:321)
  | 	org.jboss.portal.server.servlet.PortalServlet.doGet(PortalServlet.java:173)
  | 	javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:697)
  | 	javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:810)
  | 	org.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doFilter(ReplyHeaderFilter.java:96)

I tryied to clean my workspace, tmp etc, and it doesn't work. I don't understand, when I have got mixed storage and write:
/content/default/images/support.gif
then it loads support.gif from filesystem or from database?
How can I define that?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4085915#4085915

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4085915