[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - global pageflow case??

alex_enache do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 19 06:13:41 EDT 2007

Hello. I'm using the pageflow system on a project and I can't seem to make a sort of global flow case. I have a header.jsp which consists of the menu of my application. This menu is included in all my pages. I also have several pageflows in my app. How can I tell the pageflow system to make a sort of global pageflow ? I know this was possible using JSF navigation rules, but I don't want to use that and I don't want to copy-paste the piece of code for the menu in all the flows. Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4085946#4085946

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4085946