[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: javassist.CannotCompileException with scoped classloader

Thomas_Larsson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 19 08:20:52 EDT 2007

I'm using AOP 1.5.0.GA but I will look for a later release. AS 4.2.1.GA.

A question out of the blue, does this have anything to do with the developer thread "AOP ClassLoader/Scoping needs thoroughly revising"?

I have looked at what the TypeChecker sees as its class both when deployed scoped and un-scoped.

Unscoped, the lookup works because the class already contains all the aop methods, i.e the yadda$yadda$... methods. In scoped method, the class only contains the original methods which is why the lookup fails.

I have tried to pinpoint where the class is modified but have not found it so far. I wanted to see the point in the deployment process where the class is weaved so that I can set a debug point there and inspect why that weaving does not occur in scoped mode. Any tips?
-Thomas

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4086043#4086043

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4086043