[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Users and groups

cgrahl do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 19 09:04:59 EDT 2007

Hello,

I have a custom JAAS login module works fine with JBossPortal. This login module authenticates on my system, using a webservice for that. Everything is ok. Or almost.. :-)

Now i have this problem:

In my system, i have tree users:

user/user, admin/admin and foo/bar

and the default portal instalation have only two users:

user/user and admin/admin.

When i login with "user" or "admin", the portal works fine, but when i login with the "foo" user, i can't go to the dashboard.

Seems like i have to duplicate my user database: one copy on my system and other one on the portal. Is that correct? There's no way to configure the portal to use my user database?

Thank you again

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4086088#4086088

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4086088