[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: JBoss EL performance vs Sun EL

halivingston do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 19 10:04:27 EDT 2007

Are we addressing these issues in JSF 2.0? If the culprit is JSF i.e.

Disappointing if I have to use Wicket, because Seam is just looking so good for my project. But the demos on my 2.6Ghz machine run slow, as compared to say a PHP equivalent of those applications (seam-booking)

So, will Seam outperform PHP, and the likes under stress? Because single execution the PHP pages outperform Seam by a stretch?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4086130#4086130

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4086130