[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Gavin King: Bad tools of Seam is kill its uses!!!

jatsrt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 19 10:37:05 EDT 2007

Ok, so I think if you are complaining about tools, you may be missing the point of seam.

Personally, I use seam-gen to get a project started.  After that the entire framework is so  simple, I really do not need tools to do anything.

I am using Eclipse with standard WTP and nothing from JBoss as far as plugins, it really could not get any simpler.

What tools would you want?  I really don't see anywhere that they would be helpful.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4086154#4086154

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4086154