[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: FacesMessage propagation issue

asookazian do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 19 11:35:51 EDT 2007

We just experienced this problem as well with Seam 1.2.1.GA and JBoss 4.0.5.GA.

I noticed in the hotel booking example, when the user ends the conversation by clicking the confirm button, it comes back to the main.xhtml with the success message and the Search Hotels inputText field pre-populated with the user entry from the previous conversation.

It seems to me that when the conversation ends with the confirm, the success message should display and the inputText field should be cleared.  But this obviously depends on the functional requirements.

However, generally speaking, I would say the user would want to run a brand new search...

Is there any solution to this problem yet???

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4086201#4086201

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4086201