[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Two EAR files in one JVM

wiberto do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 19 14:23:15 EDT 2007

These are Entities and I didn't create an interface for any of them. I haven't seen this used a lot in the examples, so I just went the way of just having the Entity class itself.

How do you go about putting setting classes in certain classloaders. And specificying which classloaders to use and if the are shared or not? I have never had to dig deep into classloaders before, so I'm kind of a rookie there. Any documentation to point me to would be awesome.

Thanks,

Jose

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4086275#4086275

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4086275