[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: FYI: Seam 2 CR1 has been released

jarkko@jab.fi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 19 17:53:59 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote : "rengar" wrote:
  | Where is examples/portal?
  |
  | Where is org.jboss.seam.jsf.TransactionalSeamPortletPhaseListener?
  |
  | How integrate jboss seam in a portlet?

We're developing Seam-portlets inside JSR-168 portal (Liferay) and we'll be migrating from Seam 1.2.1.GA (4.0.5GA) to Seam 2 (AS 4.2) when it's published. We'll start testing Seam 2 somewhere mid Oct and try to built up simple example of Seam portlet running on Liferay 4.3.x. If we get it done, we'll publish it.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4086351#4086351

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4086351