[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - DVD Store sample - returns "success".

gersonk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 19 19:49:29 EDT 2007

I'm trying to understand the 'DVD Store' sample that comes with seam distribution. The EditCustomerAction.saveUser() could return the "success" string, but I can't find its reference in the pages.xml. How does Seam know which page it should forward to?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4086389#4086389

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4086389