[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - @Service / @Management bean injection

rhomber do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 20 00:40:09 EDT 2007

Hey All,

  I am just getting my hands dirty with Seam for the first time after months of deliberation. I have setup an EJB3 service that I would like to inject into a seam component/bean. I have tried using both @In and @EJB using the class name and the interface, as well as @EJB(name="blah")  (blah being the objectName for the service). None of these approaches seem to work, all @In attempts result in a Seam error stating the item is null, all @EJB attempts result in the property being left null.

Any ideas? I am a little lost..

Cheers,

David

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4086428#4086428