[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Multiple instances of one webapp

stefanstrobl do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 20 07:38:38 EDT 2007

hi

thanks for the answer. unfortunately i am really new to jboss and therefore have a little difficulty finding my way around so just to make sure I get it right this time. (I've already spent hours trying to figure it all out)

i guess classloading isolation can be enabled like this:
http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=ClassLoadingConfiguration

for jndi lookup
I have to create a seperate entry into the -ds.xml config file and then have to make the appropriate changes to the persistance*.xml files as well as to the jboss-beans.xml file.

in order to not have conflicting uris i have to probably change the context-root element in the application.xml file

am i missing anything?

thank you for your help
stefan

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4086598#4086598